Saturday, December 5, 2009

Purchase Acer AOD250-1197 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)


I bought this netbook to do the everyday minor details and to ultimately phase out my Sony Laptop. Overall, I am very pleased with this product. In reality, there is not much I would change, though the "techies" out there might disagree.

There are two drawbacks that I wish would have been addressed:
One. The Office trial edition, I guess I didn't read the fine print. I looked all over for the Microsoft Product Key to activate the program, but apparently I need to buy this separately on MSNs website - Cost $80. MSN does allow you to use the Office programs, but only for about 20 times until it becomes inactive.

Second. As stated before, the Windows Starter Pack. As those before have stated, it has its limitations. I haven't tried to tackle this issue yet, but I do ultimately see me buying the upgrade.

So to the meat and potatoes. Would I recommend this product? Definitely, Yes. Just know that you may need to buy a couple of upgrades. The internet connection is great and fast. The keyboard really is not that small, once you get used to it. Great product for the price. Hope this helps.Get more detail about Acer AOD250-1197 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter).

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo