Saturday, October 10, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


This is a cute little laptop with everything I needed, except for one very important feature. It doesn't come equipped with a modem! I had no idea since Amazon's description doesn't state that. This seems like something a description should most definatly include since the entire country has not converted to wireless yet!! We only have dial up available to us in our home, so this laptop was useless to me. I had to send it back. I loved that it has Window's XP but without the Modem, it would be nothing more than a typewriter. I was very dissapointed.
UPDATE! I did not realize it would be simple to add an external modem to this computer until someone left a message stating so.. I really did like this computer a lot and was very dissapointed that I needed to return it. On a bright note, Amazon paid for the return shipping and credited my account in full! Now that I have this info about the external modem, I'm going to reorder this computer along with a modem, because it really did seem to be the perfect little laptop! I wish I could rerate it at a 4+, minus one for not having a modem.. Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo