Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cheap Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


My Acer Aspire One 10.1 netbook arrived this afternoon after ordering it on Friday past. Was most impressed with the packaging as the manufacturer took great care to ensure that even Amazon couldn't screw up the product. I say this only because so many times it seems that Amazon's crew simply 'dumps' products into their boxes, with little or no protection and off they go. Mine arrived in excellent condition without the bumps and abrasions on the box many times seen from UPS. But I digress . . .

The Acer quick guide nearly made me laugh out loud with this quote from page 6 "Ensure that the battery is probably locked in place as illustrated in 2-2." If that escapes anyone - perhaps you know more than I do about the English language!

Anyway, I found the instructions a bit light on specifics, specifically with regard to the wireless communications capability. Took me awhile to figure out how to use the communications switch and that the unit was equipped with everything needed to almost instantly make connection with my router. Amazing.

From there on, everything was tremendously gratifying. I love this little MoSheen and am looking forward to many hours of fun doing the things I like to do while on the net.

I rated it with 5 stars because it really has met all of my expectations in terms of ease of use, portability, appearance 'n functionality.

Only critism I can come up with is I wish the cover wasn't glossy - makes for easy smudging. But that can be easily remedied with a wipe now and then.

I'm happy with my Acer.

AND mine came with the 5800 mAh battery, a pleasant suprise as well!Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo