Monday, October 12, 2009

Cheap Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


This machine exudes quality. Although it may not have all the bells a whistles of some other laptops (hence the reasonable price), the functionality is very good for all the basics. My bf and I did a LOT of online research and looked at all the online reviews and were impressed, and for good reason. Typing is very comfortable. While the screen is small (10.1 inches on the diagonal), it is very sharp and clear. It also has one of the nicest mouse pads I have ever used on a notebook --sorry Apple! I ordered my Toshiba here on Amazon and it arrived quickly (plenty in stock vs. the Toshiba Direct website currently) and in very good condition. There are three (3) USB ports, one of which can be used to charge any device. I plugged in my Sony Ericsson Z555 into it to get internet access when I am not near a wifi signal, and my phone gets charged in the process! Great little feature there. Comes equipped with Bluetooh, WiFi, a discreet web camera built into the bezel above the monitor, and a digital camera card slot in the front of the machine. It also comes with some nice and intuitive proprietary Toshiba software for customizing battery/power usage, one for detecting/connecting to WiFi internet connections, and another one for the built in web cam. As I understand, many laptops are a pain in the rumpus when it comes to upgrading memory or other components. Not the NB205. There are easily accessible compartments on the bottom for future upgrades. And with a brand like Toshiba, I'm sure you can customize this notebook to your liking quite easily and well into the future. But personally, I am quite satisfied with it right out of the box. If you are looking for portability and a loooong battery life (rated for 9 hours on a full charge), you might just want to consider this notebook. I do know that they are available at some Best Buy locations in case you would like to see one in person before you decide.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo