Friday, October 2, 2009

Buy Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


Recd this AAO 10.1 a few weeks. Also, like another post, I cannot hear/feel the fan running. Some other people said their fan is too loud, etc. So, I don't know what is going on with the fan. I sent many emails to Acer and they were no help and told me to telephone Acer, which I did. Very unfriendly people there, who didn't seem to want to help at all. Several calls, long time on hold, several cut-offs, and finally spoke to someone who said "yes," the fan was working "all the time" even though I couldn't hear it. So, at this moment I don't know what the heck is going on with the fan.
Some programs were supposed to be installed on the computer, which were not installed. Aver kept telling to get the programs from the Recovery disks. There were no Recovery disks enclosed? Plus, there is no DVD/CD drive. No way to play DVDs if you do have external drive, because the MS Media Player installed does not play DVD movies. Acer said to load some other programs to play the DVDs.
All in all, I would not purchase an Acer product again, especially because of their 'out-sourced' service/tech support. Not worth it!Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo