Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Discount Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


I ordered my Toshiba mini-computer from Amazon on Tuesday and got it on Thursday.
I have a 5 year old Toshiba laptop which works fine so I know Toshiba computers work well.
I am mobile impaired so I need a light, easy-to-use computer. This mini-computer fills that need.
This could rank as one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have had this for three days now. It is so much fun to play with, I haven't turned it off except to eat.
It has a fast boot time. The design is excellent.
I have researched all the current netbooks available right now. This one wins hand-down. The keyboard is easy to type on. The screen is clear and easy to read.
The touchpad takes some getting used to. It can be used to scroll vertically or horizontally. It tells you how to do this in the manual. What the manual doesn't tell you is that a quick finger movement at the top edge to the left brings you to the previous window. A similar movement to the right brings you to the next window you were looking at. The same is true when using the internet. Left movement take you to the previous page - right takes you to the next page. This was particularly annoying before I figured out what was going on.
The speaker is totally inadequate. Most applications don't require a good speaker. This computer has Bluetooth. There are many Bluetooth stereo headphones and speakers out there - so perhaps this will not be too much of a problem. I listened to a couple of tunes on Pandora with a set of plug-in headphones. The sound quality was great. I also watched a Netflix movie. The video quality was excellent.
Overall, this netbook is excellent choice for me. If I was going to rate this on a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 9.5, but since I cannot use that rating system here, I guess I'll give it 5 stars.
Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo