Friday, October 9, 2009

Purchase Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


I absolutely love this netbook! The size is perfect and the quality is terrific! After an extensive research to find the best netbook to supplement my aging laptop, I was immediately sold on this one (which I am using to type this review). After reading every review I could possibly find, I rushed to my local Office Depot to play with this beauty. For me, the best quality is the keyboard. The keys are spaced perfectly and they are also the perfect size with a smooth texture to them. The power button also encompass a light that can be used as a "lamp" when using the netbook in the dark. The light allows you to see all the keys on the keyboard. The webcam is great. I haven't actually "used" it yet, but I have activated it to see how clear the reception is. The HDD's ability to capture and protect the hard drive from destruction if it is dropped or bumped too hard, is another amazing feature. More importantly, this baby fits right into my purse. In essence, I have only had this netbook for 5 days and haven't had any problems with it thus far. I am most definitely satisfied with this netbook!Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo