Saturday, October 3, 2009

Buying Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I was hoping for a wonderful netbook. Ordered it on Sunday and received it on Wednesday. Shipping was good..no damaged box. Packed well. Looks nice. 5800 battery instead of smaller one that is supposed to be with it. Problem is I cannot use it. The mouse does not work. I installed the battery and turned it on. I installed my 3-G air card. It needed to re-boot and that was the end of the mouse/trackpad. It no longer works. Instruction booklet was no help. I tried Fn + F7, but it still will not work. I hope I don't have to send it back. If I get it working, I will redo this review, but in the meantime......POOR rating from me.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo