Sunday, August 30, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Immediately


I bought an Acer 8.9" and loved it.When this 10" came out I ordered it within days of it's release and have had it over 3 weeks now and it's perfect for me.
Pros: bright screen, long battery life,wireless seems better than the 8.9, not as much gap between the screen and body as in the 8.9, has XP my favorite of all time windows, boots pretty fast,sturdy build, easy to update hard-drive and memory and mine is very very quiet.
Cons: Top shows fingerprints, touch pad buttons are awkward, card reader won't read compact flash.
Buy yourself a little laptop wireless mouse as the touch pad is very tiny and surf away into the night. I use MagicDisk to create virtual cd drives and Nero to create disk images and have installed Office 2007 with no problems. Overall, I don't need any more features or power then this little machine gives me. Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo