Friday, August 28, 2009

Shop For ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


I recently purchased the ASUS Eee PC 1005HA Netbook from Amazon.com. Adorama Camera fulfilled the order. While I like the netbook, it has what I consider to be a major design flaw in that the connection between the netbook and the AC Adapter is loose and sloppy, resulting in an intermittent power connection. In fact, during the first week I owned the netbook, the unit shutdown twice while it was plugged in due to the sloppy power connection. Naturally, I decided to return the netbook. It never crossed my mind that Amazon or Adorama wouldn't allow me to return it based on the problem. Boy, was I wrong. Despite all their self promoting about customer satisfaction, neither Amazon or Adorama will allow me to return the device. Both have pointed me to ASUS. My suggestion, don't buy a computer, laptop, notebook or netbook from Amazon or Adorama. Go brick & mortar.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo