Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buy Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


I must comment on this netbook. I am VERY SATISFIED with this Toshiba. I tried two other netbooks before this one, the eeepc, which sucks, and the new Samsung GO...which sucks even more! The eeepc wasnt so so bad, but i couldnt deal with the glossy cover absorbing everying fingerprint that touches it. I found myself cleaning it constantly.
The Samsung GO, which was just released, need to be Just RECALLED! It is terrible! It ships with IE 6, not even IE 7 so you have to spend time downloading IE 7 which is far better. Also, The Samsung has many problems installing Real Player (basic) and other simple software programs. Maybe I just got a lemon, but for $477.00, I had rather high expectations of the Samsung. The Toshiba 312 has been awesome for me. Works perfectly.

Good Luck!

RodGet more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo