Saturday, August 29, 2009

Purchase ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


This is really a awesome little netbook, I just love it. I did my homework and compared all the netbooks out there and this is the one I decided on getting from all the reviews. Hardly NO CONS on the unit and I installed the 2GB Crucial 667Mhz SODIMM memory for only $24 extra and just love the speed and what it does. Plus the battery is unreal, I got over 10 hours on the first charge and I am now on the third charged and used it all week and the weekend. It picks up Hot Spots almost everywhere I go, it seems like there's a Hot Spot almost everywhere in the city and especially at almost all resturants and fast food places where I am. Plus you just can't go wrong for the price and the screen is so Clear and bright.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo