Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Low Price Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


I just helped a friend who was not computer savy to set her new Toshiba 10" netbook w/9 hour battery up.
Within 1 hour I was so frustrated (I am a savy user) I called Toshiba and was on line over 30 minutes with a revolving 3 part technical service message about what to do to get the wireless to work. Nothing worked and I NEVER EVER could get to a real human being.
I just want to say that Dell computers has always had a REAL human being for customer service. Frankly I would NEVER buy a Toshiba over a Dell now..when you need technical support you need a human not some push one..now did that work if not push 2 over and over and over.
How the heck do they stay in business??Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo