Saturday, August 29, 2009

Buy ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


I ordered the ASUS Eee PC because of the reviews I had read on this site. I had already compared specs, but testimonials won me over. I chose the 1005HA-P for the 10.5 hour battery life. I cleaned a lot of the pre-loaded garbage off in order to gain battery life, but I guess I have already loaded enough onto it so that when fully charged, I am getting about 8 hours of battery usage. I also loved the fact that this netbook was upgradable to a 2 gig memory, and I did do so. I did have a problem with the power supply intermittently not working. Amazon.com gave me a decent credit which compensated me for ordering a new power supply myself. I ordered a new one directly from ASUS. I am still searching for a nice little netbook bag, although my netbook came with a sleeve. Bottom line: I love this little machine.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo