Sunday, August 30, 2009

Buying ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


Ok, this netbook is great, I have never been able to find a better deal. It is perfect, it is exactly what you would expect in a netbook. I got the extra PC6400 ram, and I think that is a must. The battery life is awesome, it just goes and goes and goes, I don't even carry the charger around because I don't have to worry about it. I run Windows 7 on it, which I recommend, works great. Don't expect to be able to play HD video on it though, at least on iTunes or Quicktime, I don't think the others will have much more luck, but you never know. All in all I am very happy with my purchase!Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo