Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where To Buy Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


The Acer one works fine. I got it for my wife. It seems stable. Easy to use WiFi. I bought the Targus DVD player/CD-RW to play movies. But after a lot of upgrading of various software from Microsoft, I realize that the MS media player version installed could not decrypt regular DVD's. I purchased one from [...] as suggested by Microsoft, and it allowed MS medial player to work perfectly with DVD movies. I gave it 4 stars as i never give out 5 stars as a general policy unless it blows me away

Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo