Sunday, August 23, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


After weeks of research and loads of anticipation my Toshiba arrived today. I've been so excited to get my hands on this machine. It looks beautiful, however after following all the basic set up procedures and calling my local Toshiba dealer the power button refuses to function. That's it, no going further and I'm off for my 5 week journey abroad soon which is the main reason I purchased it now. I'll report back again, however it's been a real anti climax and such a disappointment. Perhaps someone has experienced the same thing or maybe I'm just missing something here, is there a function other than the simple start up button that I might have missed??? I still award this a 3 star even though it's not working because of it's fine looks.

Ok, it Sunday and a two days later I've managed to get the mini to work by pressing down on either side of the button, however it simply has been switching off and on with the slightest movement....perplexed and confused and assuming my hard drive could be the problem I popped into my local and very accommodating Toshiba dealer. Within 5 minutes they had removed the cover surrounding the on/off switch and found the problem, a piece of plastic stuck between the on/off cover and the switch. So finally creditability as been restored and I uploaded and set up my mini notebook and if I had to rate it now I'll give it 5 stars. I do believe this was a once off problem.Buy one you won't be disappointed......make sure to order a bag that accommodates the extra battery though. I'm lucky my family is in the business so my case logic is been modified to fit the battery at no extra cost.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo