Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Best Quality


As with others who were lucky enough to come across
the NB205-310, I went to MC recently to see their NB205
on sale for $349. I was almost read to pop for that one,
but asked the guy if it had bluetooth and he said another
model had bluetooth (the 310) and he had some in stock.

In short, as others have observed, this is now the netbook
to beat in terms of construction and design. It's a real
beauty, from the patterned lid and keyboard to the hinge --
even the bottom just speaks quality.

I'm glad to have been able to upgrade to an Atom 280 machine.
I was a NC-10 user, and actually had no problem with the
Samsung's small trackpad, which has been enlarged on the NC110
and NC-120. The glide function in the Synaptics software
actually makes using small trackpads a breeze.

But the Toshiba is a whole different animal -- beautifully
large track pad and actual real front buttons that are
easy to use.

My only gripe, as others observe, is the huge bezel around
the screen. But in a way it actually makes the computer
look pretty nice. And for my uses (I already have another
Tohisba U205-5067 with a small screen, and a Dell 1330) I
don't want anything bigger than 10.1 inches -- 11 inch
would be the max.

Finally, Tohisba is now putting that great Config Free
program back in their laptops. I adopted it for use on
my Dell, and it's great on the NB205!Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo