Saturday, August 29, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Top Quality


Like many, I got it to replace my Acer 8.9 which I bought a month before they announced they were coming out with the 10.1 inch! No problem though, the 8.9 will be going off to college with my son. I absolutely loved the 8.9, but thought it could be a tad bigger. Naturally, I HAD to have the 10.1 when it came out. Ordered it Thursday 2/26 and received it this morning (Monday) and haven't been off it yet! And good news -YAY- I got the extended battery! Didn't expect that at all, but was happy to get the bonus! All in all, I am very pleased! But then I knew I would be!Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1-Inch Sapphire Blue Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo