Monday, August 31, 2009

Save ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


Purchased this ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook for a Round The World trip. After doing lots of research on the various netbooks out there this was the most reasonable and had the best overall reviews.

I have had the laptop for 3 weeks now and I have had no trouble with the battery life or the charging process. However, two weeks in, the keyboard would sporadically stop working. I would type and it would not translate to the computer. The only way to fix it was to restart the computer. I thought it was a quirk, and continued using it. Over the course of the last week, this problem occurred 6 more times. Has anybody else had this issue?

I am sending the laptop back to Amazon, but ordering a new one. I am hoping that this is just a faulty laptop and not a faulty product. We'll see.

Amazon was wonderful about a speedy and efficient return. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo