Saturday, August 29, 2009

Order ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


I've had experience with 3 netbooks prior to this and this one made my 4th and by far the best. Battery Life depends on how it's being used (like do you leave it on when you go do something else) but it's much better than it's little brother the Eee PC 900. And does come close to the 10 hours estimated. I did install extra RAM right away so it's maxed out and it's processor is better than the 900's. In one situation my husband who uses a Cricket Broadband adapter could not make a connection on the Eee 900, and I brought this one up to where he was, used his adapter and connected instantly! The ordering through one of Amanzon's sellers (Beach Camera) was as advertised and shipped as promised, well packed and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

I must remind buyer's these are not meant to be a replacement for a full size PC, they don't have CD/DVD drives in them although you can get an external, which I have. They are great for kids learning and some schools allow the students to use them and even submit the assignments on them. One of the Granddaughter's does. They are great for collage students and businesses who need computers for on-the-go that don't have to be full PC's. Our use: 2 of them were given to grand kids to learn computers and do homework. One my husband had in a care center he's in to keep in touch with home using the built in camera and Skype. I use this one for researching in the field, and since we live in a slightly remote location, I take it with me whenever I travel or go to the city shopping.....I can go to a hot spot and check-out what I'm buying and if it's the best deal. I can also find out where gas stations are that carries my kind of gas (E85). The daughter took one of the kids laptops on their long trip with a GPS adapter and used it as a GPS and trip routing. They are nice and small for that. Small, easy to grab and go, and can do your business in places that wouldn't open a full size laptop, easy to take notes on, or keep copies of what your working on from your main PC and continue working on it where ever you are. If you're going to use it in a public spot, get used to answering questions about it! Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo