Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheapest ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life


I had high expectations for this product, based on numerous reviews in various places. I was not disappointed.

The first unit had an immediate problem, but it was readily replaced by the seller (JR), so I don't call that a difficulty. It happens.

The product does not have too much pre-installed junkware, and it does have pre-installed some useful things that I would not have thought of (Parental Control, Privoxy). The BIOS needed update, but this was simple due to the Asus software features.

I like the feel of the keyboard, and the touchpad software control makes it easy to use without getting in my way while I type. The 1024x600 screen can be set, if you wish, so that it is a 1024x600 viewport to a larger 1024x768 desktop, reachable by moving the mouse to the screen edge. This is useful if you have an application that demands a 1024x768 screen. Screen appearance is enhanced by Asus software, and I do like the appearance and visibility in various lighting situations.

Good job, Asus!
Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo