Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


The Toshiba NB205 has lots going for it... Unfortunately, its many pluses are undermined by two huge shortcomings--durability and Toshiba customer service. The spacebar on my NB205 started sticking after a little over 30 days of light use. That's when I discovered that the NB205 comes with a "limited" warranty that doesn't cover shipping to their repair center. It's also when I discovered that Toshiba apparently doesn't train their customer service people--it took over two hours on the phone for them to give me the right instructions for sending the computer in for repairs and they never told me on the phone that I would be responsible for some of the cost. I only learned this when I received their email that required me to re-enter all the information already given on the phone. When I escalated the issue to the Customer Service manager all she did was repeat their policy over and over--she refused to offer me anything for the inconvenience I'd suffered over the past few hours while her team fumbled through my case. What's the deal Toshiba? Is your netbook so unreliable that you won't stand behind it fully for at least a reasonable break-in period of 90 days?Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo