Monday, August 31, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life Right now


Let me start by saying I am a Mac person, but since Mac isn't making a netbook...yet...this seemed like a great option.
And it is - for Internet and e-mail; pictures and music. It's lightweight and extremely portable and comfortable to use. The touch-pad can make me a little crazy but the battery life is as described -- and I really appreciate that.
I really have no complaints about the hardware at all; like I said before I am a Mac and the PC interface makes me nuts. I am happy it is Windows XP and not Vista, so that's a plus.
I'd recommend this netbook, especially for the price. I have had mine for 2 months as of August 2009.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo