Sunday, August 23, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Review


I don't understand who gave this product the name netbook, because the internet sucks so bad that it becomes a joke to buy this...I bought this NB205/311 from Best buy the other day and got it connected with the internet and it cannot even open gmail, facebook, orkut, and many other websites...sometimes it cannot even load the homepage and sometimes it is working fine and suddenly disconnects and shows me problem with loading page, whereas the icon on the right hand bottom shows the internet connected. Now first I assumed that the problem might be with my internet connection, but all my roomates' laptops are working just perfect and in fact they are pretty happy with the internet speed..just today one of my roomates downloaded a 2 hour movie from torrents in just 1 hour. Juts for info,we recently started using cable internet and have 6 Megs speed, which according to the geeks is not so bad. Also, the most amazing thing is that my earlier laptop which has a 512 Mb RAM and a celeron processor works faster than this stupid netbook. I am planning to return this netbook and see if I can get some other one. The only reason I got this one was because of its features and thinking that Toshiba is trusted brand, but I am highly disappointed. I hate going through this return process, so I might talk to Toshiba tomorrow to see what they have to say about this..Anyways hope u guys don't face this problem..So be careful!!!

Do read my last post on this one..to get the whole picture!!!Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo