Friday, August 28, 2009

Shop For Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


Love the size and battery life. But beware that the 1024 X 600 max screen resolution may not display the bottom of the page on many softwares--blocking access to information and nav buttons. Vibration sensor may be too sensitive for some users, and I set it to the least sensetive setting. Lack of CD/DVD drive could be a problem in installing software--I bought mini external USB-powered drive. Wi-Fi works quite well, and pulls in more available wireless routers than my larger HP. The Intel Atom is definitely "nuclear grade"--quite snappy! I use it for advanced automotive technical applications on both moving and stationary vehicles. It's great for my application.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N312/BL 10.1-Inch Royal Blue Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo