Saturday, September 12, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Review


I have been researching the brand for a good 3 weeks before I made my decision. I wanted the Red one but just couldn't wait so I got the Blue which became available on the site on Thursday Morning... Ordered it around 3pm and it was here Friday at lunch!... Talk about speedy service (Nevada to Michigan)

Took all of 2 min to unwrap it, stick the battery in and power it up...
Then 2min later I was on the internet...
Charged the battery for 1hr and then used it for a total of 7hrs after that on the Power Saving Mode... was amazed that it still had 25% left...

Saturday morning I was looking around for some updates etc... and I found out that Microsoft has the Beta version of the Win 7 out so I downloaded that and roughly 25min later I was back online with the new operating system... talk about smooth installation.

I surfed the web all day Saturday watched a movie through the laptop on an external monitor and still managed to squeeze a mighty 8hrs out of the battery (5800mAh)
The build quality is amazing, I am already in love with the new Windows 7 and it runs super on this computer... typical vista idles at around 500-600Mb and this one is around 250-300Mb of memory usage... so even with the new higher end graphics it still works like a charm.

Well it's Monday morning and I can say I have had it for a little less then 3 days and I am in love with the thing. Its mobile, light, fast, charges quick, has an amazing screen just right if you ask me (8.9" was too small) boots in under 30sec... And wakes up from standby in about 3sec... Hibernate takes around 10sec... other then that thumbs up for ACER and providing us with one of the most amazing little machines on the market today!...

Recommend it to anyone interested in a small notebook for quick web surfing or mobile watching or even video chat with your friends from around the world... it works and it makes sense at $350.

Thank you Acer... and thank you Amazon for the awesome service.
Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo