Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Low Price Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


The Acer Aspire One with the 10.1 inch screen is an amazing little machine. I bought it as my "studying machine" for a medical board examination, with the intention of using it to take notes, review images and watch lecture videos. With its large hard drive and great screen it's been perfect for those tasks. But with its extreme portability, long battery life (I am writing this on my 8th hour of battery time), surprisingly peppy processor and nice screen, I find that I bring it everywhere and use it for everything. It's largely taken the place of desktop computers at work, my full-fledged laptop at home and even my iPhone for on-the-go surfing.

Of course, the same comments could apply to many other netbooks in this class, and in truth, there may not be a tremendous amount which separates one machine from the other -- but I do think that Acer has hit a sweet spot in terms of price and feature-mix with this machine.

There's one caveat which prevents me from giving this machine 5 stars: The mouse button is incredibly stiff. This was the first thing I noticed when I took the machine out of the box, and it hasn't stopped annoying me. Luckily the trackpad software allows you to tap the pad for both left and right clicking, which is what I do most of the time now, because pressing the physical button could really give someone a repetitive stress injury. Otherwise it's an amazing little machine.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo