Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Get it now!


Got my NB 205 yesterday. Spent hours trying to make it access my wireless router. I gave up. A friend fixed problem and told me "driver" was not installed. Whatever it means.
I find battery too heavy and bulky. Because most of the time I will be using this computer to project power point presentations (in other word, it will need to be connected to power) i would gladly accept a battery with less time but less weight and less bulk. Anyone know if they are available?
Other than these points, great product.I am pleased.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo