Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cheap Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


Last night I bought the netbook because I have Tendinitis in my right arm and needed something lighter to carry than a PowerBook and I dont want to keep using a big mouse.

I love the machine, my only BIG Dissapointment is about the trackpad mouse button.

That thing does not moves at all!

You need a hammer to press the button to invoke the right click menu and move the pointer at the same time to drag (literally I need to use my left hand to press SUPER hard while I use the right arm to try to move the pointer).

Is my netbook with a problem or that is the "normal" factory hardness???

In that case I am prepared to schedule an operation intervention in my arm. I know I can use an external mouse but then what is the use?

Any one experiencing the same, any fix?
thanks, benjamin
pastranadigital@gmail.comGet more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo