Saturday, September 5, 2009

Discount Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


This little dynamo has far exceeded my expectations! I was warned by those how "know" not to expect a netbook to replace a "real" computer. My tiny Toshiba does EVERYTHING my large laptop can do - and I can fit it in my purse! The only thing wrong (and in my opinion, it's a plus) is that the sound in incredibly weak. But when you use earphones, it's loud and clear as a bell. The advantage is that I can turn the machine on anywhere and not worry about the noise the computer might make. The battery life shocked me. Yes they said 9 hours, but who belives that kind of hype? Well, I've tested it, and I'm now I'm a true believer! I absolutely consider this little machine my best purchase of the year!Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo