Friday, September 4, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Top Quality


I just bought the new Acer One with 10.1 screen and I must say it is great. So small but with a great keyboard and screen. I train computer sales people in the electronic stores on Canon products.

So I have all my training material on the new computer, it makes it so easy to show the material and the store associates are pretty darned impressed with the WOW factor.

After using full size laptop was worried it might take a while getting used to and certainly the keyboard is small but much better than those old chick let type. So it was a very quick adaptation.

Now just hopefully in a year I can say how durable it has been, because that will be the real test.

Phil Goldman Portland OR Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo