Friday, September 4, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Review


I was unsure of the make and type of netbook I wanted. I researched netbooks for weeks, going to different retailers and physically handling and operating the Acer Aspire One and several different ASUS models. I finally chose the Acer. To me the Acer proved to be the best quality product, not only in feel but also operability. Amazon offered the Acer at an excellent price and it arrived with the 5800 battery, providing extra long usage ability. There is no comparison to the portability offered by the netbook compared to my Gateway and Dell laptops.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo