Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Get it now!


I bought this netbook to take on the road with me. My Dell laptop would run out of power in only two hours and I could not open it on an airplane if the seat in front of me was fully reclined. The netbook's battery lasts about nine hours as advertised. Moreover, it is so TINY, I can take it anywhere. Plus it is such a featherweight compared to the Dell, which is a real plus, especially during long walks while traveling (like the Miami Airport!). Plus it looks cool - I got the blue one and I got a lot of compliments on its appearance.

There are only two downsides to my netbook. First, although the keys are better than some of its competitors, the keys are still quite small which leads to more mis-typed characters than usual. This is not a really big deal. Second, the speaker is terrible. I had read one review stating that the speaker was bad, but I guess I didn't full appreciate how bad it was. Think of it this way. It comes equipped with the sound quality of the speaker that might be placed in a wristwatch or a greeting card. Unbelievable. What were they thinking? Fortunately, I use the thing mostly for travel, so I am wearing my Bose sound-canceling headphones already anyways. So I don't really have to use the speaker much.

Other than that, I love my netbook.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo