Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheap Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I've read a lot of reviews and had just about decided to get another manufacturer's netbook. I was concerned about getting Acer because of the comments on the loud fan on earlier models. There were several things that drew me to this model: a great review by laptopmag that did not mention any fan noise (it's super quiet), easy upgradability, 10-inch screen and price.

The AOS150 is even better than what I expected. I understand that the early models will ship with one of two six-cell batteries, a 5800 mAh or a 4400. I was fortunate enough to get the 5800 one. The battery life is superb. The screen is beautiful. I like to watch videos on [...] and this model is great for that. I've loaded several favorite programs and they all perform great.

I'll probably do some other personalizing as time goes by. I've spent abuot 15 hours since Friday afternoon on this machine and am enjoying it.

Amazon shipped fast, too.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo