Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life Best Quality


It's been a month that I've had this laptop and at the outset, let me say I'm hard to please when it comes to computer equipment so if I've given this 4 stars, that says quite a lot. I went through lots of reviews on Amazon and around the net and almost settled on the Acer 11" but dropped it partially because of the slower processor. The 10" screen is less cramped than I expected and I hardly ever have to scroll sideways. Also, the keyboard is extremely comfortable even for someone like me who is used to "proper" full-size keyboards.

The screen is sharp, it's light in weight and my only quibble I have at the moment is that the battery pack isn't as tightly attached to the body as I would like. There's a slight movement when I carry the piece around and, well, as I said, I'm hard to please.

I removed some crap from the system like MS-Works and installed OpenOffice instead - something I use on my regular desktop as well. Ditto with the Norton rubbish which has been replaced with AVG and Commodo Firewall.

At the moment, it's the best of it's class in my book. I guess a multi-touch keypad would have been nice but then nothing is perfect. Hope this review helps someone.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo