Thursday, September 3, 2009

Order Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I had the original aspire one 8.9" and I wasn't sure if I was going to upgrade or not. The screen size increase is definitely noticeable between the 2 and the 5800ma battery is a 3x upgrade over the 3 cell I had in my other one. I also have already upgraded the ram up to the 2gb maximum and this thing whizzes along. Definitely worth the upgrade to me, and I am glad I did it. I am also very confident that this one has the same board as the one with bluetooth, and I know what the bluetooth card model is, and hopefully can add internal bt with no problem. Overall a great netbook still very portable, but the bigger screen and battery are great added benefits.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo