Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Purchase Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


Light weight, nice looking, great battery life, awesome for traveling. Only issue I have with it is the mouse pad is a bit off base - as in, the arrow is not precise at times, like it gets jarred. I tried to adjust how fast or slow I wanted the speed to be, but that's not the issue. It's just not exact. I have read about this in some other people's reviews too. I might pursue more information as to how to better deal with this minor problem. All in all, I really like this netbook and I highly recommend it!Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo