Monday, September 14, 2009

Where To Buy Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


This computer is a disappointment to me. I recommend you test-drive one in a computer store before you spend the money. The keyboard is too small for my rather small hands. And the screen is so small that header bars cut my viewing area down to an unacceptable level. And third (why this is a two-star and not a three-star), my computer does a very strange thing -- I will be typing a sentence or a web address, and the cursor will change positions -- so that the end half of what I'm typing will end up in a totally different location than the first part. I can't figure this out, but it does it often enough that I check absolutely every line that I type. I bought this as a second computer, so I'm not doing a lot of word processing on it or anything like that, but it's not even performing well for the small tasks I'd like to use it for (managing my budget, surfing the web, watching the occasional Hulu video). I should have anted up the bucks and bought a macbook pro! Overkill for my needs, perhaps, but at least I'd have a usable tool.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo