Thursday, September 24, 2009

Save Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I've had the Acer One 10" for about 3 weeks and just love it! The size and weight are perfect for biz travel. It handles all the software I need on it very well. Display is great. Keyboard works fine, but I do have to slow down just a tad to let my pinkies get in place. Still, the keyboard beats typing on a cell phone by a ton.

I added a USB mouse, cuz I prefer them over touch pads. Added a no-name USB CD-ROM to load software, easily found on the Net at $20. And added a $25 Zoom brand USB mini-modem as I occasionally stay in motels with no wireless. The Acer One has 3 USB ports, so these add-ons all work fine.

I've used it for video chat and video conferencing and the built-in camera and mike do just fine.

The result is an invitingly portable computer that does everything I need to do on the road for about $400 in total. A heck of a bargain, IMHO.

Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo