Friday, September 4, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


Both of kids got 8.9 HP's for Christmas. I thought they were small and probably wouldn't do a good job. Well, I can't get the kids off of them. So I had to punish my daughter for a few days by taking her laptop. When she was asleep, I used it. WOW, I had so much fun on it, that I used it to research and find my 10.1 Acer. It came yesterday. My kids love the blue. Oddly enough, it matches my car and it is the school colors. I am so "hip" now. I used it immediately. I hooked up a mouse to it and off I went. I L-O-V-E it. I think I will call her Daisy. I keep talking about it to anyone who will listen. I think I may get my girlfriend one. She is not computer saavy, but that is the great thing. This netbook is super easy to use. I completely recommend it.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo