Friday, September 4, 2009

Cheap Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


Early thoughts on this are how much I like it. It's compact, and something you can take anywhere. Stop at a place for lunch, and you can sit it down unobtrusively on the table. It's great for taking meeting notes. It's been receiving a lot of attention in work when I zip it out in meetings; no big laptop bag to lug around. I have not experienced the jumpy cursor that many complain about. It's happened a little, but well within acceptable limits for me. That said, I get annoyed with the head park feature when it senses vibration. It activates frequently, and I find it a little too touchy. I do miss the optical drive, and plan on purchasing an external one in the near future.Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo