Saturday, September 5, 2009

Save Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life


I have owned and used a Toshiba NB205 for two months. It has functioned as my primary computer.

Strengths:-
- excellent screen, keyboard, touchpad
- good Linux support
- its RAM is easy to upgrade
- plenty of sockets (3xUSB, Ethernet, mic, earphones, VGA)
- capacious hard disk
- informative lights on the front of the frame (power, on/off, charging, WiFi)
- cost: <$400
- the battery life is surprisingly good (over six hours, according to my experience)
- the accelerometer shuts down the hard disk if you jog the laptop (Windows only)

Weaknesses:-
- no Linux support for the accelerometer
- no DVI support (OK, I'm just being picky)

That's about it. I've gone through an Asus Eee 700 and a 900. I'm glad I chose the Tosh instead of an Eee 1000.
Get more detail about Toshiba Mini NB205-N210 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo