Monday, September 7, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


Three Words: It Is Awesome.

At first, I purchased the 8.9 inch acer aspire one from Costco. It was an awesome computer and a great price of $299, but the screen was too little. When I discovered this netbook on amazon, I was surprised to see a bigger screen. I then immediatley clicked "preorder" and it was then on it's way. Within days, I saw it on my front porch and then opened it. I then saw that a bigger battery was attached to the computer. Then when I went online, I saw that the first 1500 got the bigger battery. It holds up to 8 hours! When I turned it on, it immediatley booted up and I was on my way!

Some cool features of this machine is:

-It's SUPER light.
-The screen is slightly bigger than the 8.9 inch.
-It has Windows XP.
-It has all the features of a normal computer.

I hope this review was helpful!


Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo