Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where To Buy Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I got my acer about two weeks. Everything is working great! The screen is at the perfect size. The old 8.9" acer was really a little too small for my liking. The keyboard is big enough even for a fast typer. This small lappy boots up fast (<30s). I really didn't expect this from a $350 netbook. Acer has also made the mouse pad bigger and the buttons are not at the side anymore which is great. My only complaint is that these buttons are hard to press (like really hard) though it doesnt make any sound when pressed. Battery life is really decent (the last of the 5800 battery ^^), could prob last one day at sch without charging. -SnBGet more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo