Saturday, September 26, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Review


I was so happy receiving this computer. I dug right into it, and was very happy...for almost a week. Then the keyboard would only work on the first 30 minutes of turning on the unit...perhaps an over-heating issue. I was on the phone with Acer for over an hour, and finally they decided it could not be fixed on my end. I could have sent it back to the Acer distributer for repair or send it back to the vendor, Amazon. I elected to send it back to Amazon and receive a replacement. However, receiving a replacement was not an option as they did not know when the item would be back in stock. I elected to accept a refund, and bought an Asus, which, for $25 more, has many more features that I wanted and feels like a sturdier machine.Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo