Saturday, September 19, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Order Now


In less than 2 weeks after I got it, the screen went dark. I called the tech support in Texas and they told me I need to ship the whole unit back to them for 7 to 10 days repair. Since this is the only computer I have to do my work, I asked for any alternative way to help me to solve the problem. Obviously the answer is no. Now, I have two choices. One is to find a local repair store to fix the problem myself. The other one is to find a way to first backup my hard drive, erase all info in hard drive, and then send it back to them.

Think twice before you place the order on this machine. Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo