Saturday, September 5, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Best Quality


Got this computer this morning and wasn't sure what to expect before I received it. I became interested in a netbook after hauling my 15" laptop around the country, to school, and three trips overseas. I saw my first netbooks at a Bestbuy display. They had two, the 8.9" Aspire and 10" HP. The small Acer wasn't very impressive. I did some research and trusted the online reviews. I guessed right!!! Small and light but feels sturdy and meaty. I'm typing this review on the keyboard so it sure isn't a problem. Popped my laptop mouse into the USB port and away I went. I loaded all the items I wanted on the computer immediately, Office 2007, several anti-spyware programs, and some low graphic games. I'd heard the processor was kind of slow, but was able to run several applications at the same time without a lot of noticeable lag. In fact, it seemed to run even better than its dual core predecessor, threading through other programs while updating the McAfee anti-virus. I plugged an external DVD drive in and immediately downloaded from disk without a hiccup. The screen is very bright, even on battery power, making it easy to see and adjust to the smaller screen. The 1280x600 resolution takes a bit of getting used to if you've been using 1280x768 for several years, but it seems like a minor adjustment. The wireless card is working infinitely better than its predecessor and I haven't had a delay on a streaming video yet. Great little product at a great price. I can't wait to go traveling with this puppy. Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo