Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shop For Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I just received my mini yesterday and I love it. Much better than I expected although it takes a little (just a bit) getting use to the slightly smaller keyboard thanks to my fat fingers. The screen is great, it is nice and bright, as is the overall feel of the unit. It feels quite sturdy and is so quiet you wonder if it even has a spinning harddrive (it does). It stays cool and it charges very quickly. Some may think this unit is to small, but that is what I like about it. I bought it to take with me, to keep in the car, to travel with, etc. It fits that bill exactly. This is just great for surfing the web, jotting down notes or using as an mp3 player, etc. You probably don't want to use it as your main PC unless you just use a PC to do what I mentioned above, but I guess if you attach an external monitor, keyboard and mouse there is little reason why you can't.

I was originally going to wait a bit more before buying it, but the lure of possibly getting the 5800 mh battery instead of the 4400 convinced me to buy it now. It worked I got a 5800 mh battery that last about 8 hours SWEET!!

Now my boss is thinking about buying one, it's just a matter of time, because he's drooling.

The only down side is the nice blue cover shows finger prints, though they wipe off easily, and the mousepad is a little tricky for me but I have never liked mousepads so that's just me.

I may get another one soon, since my son is already eyeing this one. Oh the joys of being a pushover!

UPDATE: Boss just ordered, couldn't hold out any longer, he is weak. My friends husband, Oscar is interested in one, it's just a matter of time, these things sell themselves!Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo