Sunday, September 13, 2009

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life Top Quality


I do computer support and wanted a quick booting netbook that would be light weight. I ready just about every review for this netbook that I could find on the Internet. Most all were positive...A few were not kind, probably because of Acer's reputation in the early 90s.

This is a quality product and I am completley satisfied. My netbook does boast the 6-cell battery and boots in 24 seconds flat (NOTE: I upgraded the RAM from 1 -2 GB [...]) The screen is cristal clear, the mouse is tough but I am getting used to it. Very very please with my purchase. Get one!Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo